Australian General Practice Accreditation Limited (AGPAL) provides accreditation and related quality improvement services to general practices. Samford Valley Medical Centre is proud of its AGPAL accreditation.
To achieve accreditation, our practice must monitor and continually improve the services we provide, including education, practice management, the rights and needs of patients and the physical facilities of the practice.
Patient benefits of attending an AGPAL accredited medical practice include:
- Independent recognition that our practice's quality of care is high
- Improved patient safety and overall health outcomes
- Improved practice efficiency
- Improved practice environment
- Effective management systems
- Staff whose skills are continually being developed and who are engaged in quality improvement
To find out more about accreditation please visit the AGPAL website.